Thursday, July 3, 2008

2 weeks in

Right... so I was worried that this would happen- I'm a little behind on this whole blogging thing. But, as my wise Aunt Stef said, I'm not behind, I'm right where I'm at.

So, here I am. It's been 2 weeks now. I've gone to the beach (Manuel Antonio) and I've gone into the field for work (Miramar) and currently I have a slight fever which I am banishing from my body with rest and tea and noodle soup and You Tube episodes of "So You Think You Can Dance." I want to be better for tomorrow because I'm scheduled to go to the American Embassy for their 4th o July BBQ to meet the head of the Democrats Abroad, Obama shirt on body, Obama stickers in hand, Democracy in my heart. (Yes, I just wrote that.)

I uploaded pix of the beach and of Miramar on Facebook... you can look here:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=27820&l=134c3&id=780253228

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=27667&l=334c1&id=780253228


Ok, back to resting. Wanted you to know that I am alive and safe and acclimating.


Peace,
kabira

No comments: